With the announcement that “Flash Forward” will be picked up by ABC, interest in the show and those involved with it has gone through the roof. Folks are googling for “Jack Davenport” like there’s no tomorrow, and many of them end up on “Good Boy, Sparky!” – which is neat. However, there’s only so much updating a dog can do (it’s not easy typing with dewclaws, I tell you!), so if you’re looking for an in-depth coverage of “Flash Forward”, I’d recommend that you bookmark the various “Flash Forward” websites that are popping up all over the net. The first and, as far as I can tell, most comprehensive one is listed in the sidebar of this blog.
With increased interest comes increased correspondence. Now, I check mail for “Good Boy, Sparky!” about once a week, and I reply whenever I find the time. This website here is hobby, not a full-time job. So thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
Some important bits about the website and the way I run it for the newbies, because I got some mails indicating that some folks might mix up Jack Davenport with Zac Efron. Of course I’m always grateful for information on new projects by Jack Davenport, be it big screen, small screen or stage, pictures in magazines etc. This site wouldn’t exist if there weren’t so many wonderful people who contribute to it, after all! However…
- Private life is private and has to stay private. I firmly believe in the Fourth Wall, and I’m not interested in publishing any kind of gossip or pictures that invade the privacy of Jack Davenport.
- In my opinion, placing flaming bags of dog turds in front of Paparazzi’s front doors should be an official discipline at the Olympics.
- You can use all screencaps on this website for icons and artwork, you don’t have to ask first, no credit is needed. Have fun, just don’t hotlink, please.
- This website is fun, not serious business. I update when I find the time and if I feel it’s of interest. I’m lazy by nature and don’t have the ambition to create the most complete archive of Sparkiness on the internet.
- I absolutely don’t mind if somebody wants to set up another Jack Davenport website. There’s no such thing as a Davenport-Monopoly. The more, the merrier.
Have fun with the website – woof!