The dog house has been repainted, holidays have been had and a new job’s been found. In other words: I’m back. I’ve been mulling about ways to cover Jack Davenport’s work on “Flash Forward”. “Good Boy, Sparky!” is the Unofficial Jack Davenport Website, not “Flash Forward Central”. “Flash Forward” is a high-profile, hyper-hyped show with viral marketing spreading news and spoilers by the minute and a cast the size of the population of Liechtenstein. If “Flash Forward” turns out to be a hit (I’m optimistic), there will be a huge fandom and a gazillion of fans. That’s great, but I don’t think I could contribute much.
It’s impossible for me to keep up with every bit of news. So, if you should be looking specifically for information about “Flash Forward”, I’d like to direct you to any of the websites that I’ve added to the sidebar of this blog, especially Spoiler TV. The folks running those sites know what they do, they got all the news and information and connections. I’ll stick to general information. In any case I’d like to send a huge “thank you” to all the fans out there who collect news and information and pass it on to me. Without them, this site wouldn’t be possible.
And now for a quick round-up of recent “Flash Forward” news:
- Flash Forward will premier on 24 September, 8pm ET, on ABC.
- ABC Inner Circle members will have the exclusive opportunity to see the premiere of Flash Forward on 13 September.
- Read Jack Davenport’s biography on the ABC website (with pictures).
- High-resolution picture of Jack Davenport as Lloyd Simcoe on TV Spoilers Center.
- In the UK, Flash Forward will be broadcasted by FIVE.TV, where you can also find the biography of Lloyd Simcoe, the character Jack plays on the show. If you live in Canada, you’ll have to tune in to CTV.
And last but not least, here’s a trailer which includes Jack getting into trouble with Joseph Fiennes.
PS: Obviously Jack wasn’t at Comic Con. Sorry about that, but nothing posted here can be 100% verified at all times – caveat lector!