Don’t know how to survive the “Flash Forward” hiatus?
Already counting the days to the return of Jack Davenport?
Then you should enter our
SPARKY’S BIG YULETIDE CONTEST!
Sparky’s been a friendly dog – he’ll keep his favourite squeaky toy, but found some goodies which will add some extra fun to some lucky winner’s festive season:
1 x DVD “That Deadwood Feeling”
Jack Davenport, Dexter Fletcher, Demetri Goritsas, David Soul and others in a blackly comic film noir, a tale of three guys who dream of making a movie, of becoming players in the game of life. What could be simpler?
1 x DVD “A Christmas Story”
Peace, harmony, comfort and joy? Maybe next year. Ralphie Parker desperately wants a Red Rider BB gun for Christmas, but his mother refuses, fearing he’ll shoot his eye out. But neither his mother, Santa Claus nor the neighbourhood bullies can destroy Ralphie’s dream… hilarious Christmas comedy, set in the 1950s and one of my favourites.
1 x L’Occitane en Provence: Bougie parfumée “Fleur d’Oranger”
Orange blossom scented candle from L’Occitane. Sparky has one in the doghouse, too! L’Occitane is a French company, known for cosmetics of best quality. They support local production and don’t test their products on animals. Woof!
And because Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without sweets, you’ll also get some chocolate!
And what do you have to do to win this smashing Yuletide package?
Just send an email to
sparky at goodboysparky. net
and answer the following question:
“What’s the name of Jack Davenport’s character in the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ trilogy?”
That’s all. Even a wiener dog could answer that!
Deadline: 15 December, 2009, midnight GMT.
Please read the following rules before you send off your mail.
1. By participating in this contest, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the rules.
2. You have to be at least 18 years old to participate.
3. Please be fair: only send in one mail per person.
4. No cash pay-out of your prize.
5. No correspondence will be held over the outcome of the contest.
6. If you are the winner, you’ll have to provide us with your name and address.
7. We’ll send your prize out asap, but have no influence on postal services. We hope the DVDs will be with you before Christmas, though.
8. Should, for any reason beyond our control, one of the prizes not be available, we’ll replace it with a different prize of the same value.